Ok, so i'm very big on watching movies, so I thought i'd talk a little bit about them here :) haha.
Ok, so first, I decided to start with my top 10 favorite movies, and people who I suggest them too xD
1. Sweeney Todd. I suggest this to anyone that's not faint-hearted, anyone who's mature, anyone who like Tim Burton or that dark-gothic feel, or mostly anyone who is a fan of Musicals, or Johnny Depp. I don't really reccomend this for young children unless they're really mature.. Rated R.
2. The Orphanage. I love this, it's very creepy. I don't reccomend this for fanit-hearted people either. It has a wonderful plot line though, and it's very sad. It will make some type of an impact on you.. it has to deal with mature things like missing children, car-crashes, very creepy paranormal investigations, and a mothers search to find her missing child. The story is very moving, a tear jerker in the end. Rated R. But it's not really "R" material. Only rated R because of one disturbing image having to do with a car crash, other than that, I say it's PG-13 material. by the way, this movie is spanish with english subtitles.
3. Elf. It's a christmas movie, but it's hilarious and it never gets old. Rated PG I think. Either that or G. For anyone, a family movie. Comedy, with Will Ferrel. Usually I don't like him but he's awesome in this XD
4. Signs. This movie by M. Night Shyamalan is not only hilarious, but very thrilling. About an alien invasion but done in a very emotional, not sci-fi, way. Great movie. OK for most people, I guess not really little kids. It's PG-13, more sad and upsetting than anything, not TOO violent.
5. W. Ha, this movie about George Bush XD. It's hilarious. I don't like Geroge bush, but this will appeal to those who hate him, and I suppose them who liked him. Pretty interesting movie. PG-13. Funny XD. Most kids coudl watch this, it's not violent all except for some war images, has some references but they'll probably just pass by.
6. Finding Nemo. This movie is terribly sad, cute, and amazing. I reccomend it for everyone, it's magical ^.^. Rated G.
7. West side Story. A gang version of Romeo and Juliet. Very sad, but there's violence. Tear-jerker, By Stephen Sondheim as Sweeney todd, and he's a genius. Wonderful songs, kind of a family thing, but I guess you gotta be a bit mature to understand it. PG-13.
8. Neopolian Dynamite. Amazing XD. completely pointless, but freakishly amazing. You'll love this the second you watch it, it's hilarious. I can't remember if this is PG but I think it is, there's nothing too bad in it at all. Amaaaziinnng :D.
9. The Music Man. Another musical, completely a family musical. Great music and all, rated G, great family thing. There's one made in 2003, and one from like.. 1962. Whichever you choose is good XD. I was in this play I played Marian. ( Not in the movies, lol ) Rated G.
10. Push. Ahhh this movie was great :D. Rated PG-13, still in theaters, I say it's ok for most kids.. there's some violence and this scary guy that screams constantly, but it's a really good movie. :). PG-13.
go look them up on IMDB :o